The ideal candidate will be involved in end to end manual testing of web applications.
• Review and analyze system specifications.
• Develop effective strategies, test plans & creating and maintaining valid test data.
• Maintaining testing environments and data integrity for executing test cases.
• Execute test cases and proper reporting and analyzing of results.
• Execute smoke/function/integration testing to ensure the quality of the released product.
• Partake in regression and re-testing and report bugs and errors to development teams effectively using JIRA.
• Defect life cycle and defect management.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Prior knowledge or proven experience in manual testing. Experience in automation testing is a plus.
• Familiarity with mobile and web application testing. Experience with testing e-commerce products, a major plus point.
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Experience with the SDLC/STLC lifecycles and understanding of the Agile process and experience with JIRA or similar tool.
• Proficient in written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Qualifications
Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, software engineering, mathematics or other related fields from a school of repute backed by some relevant experience and solid hands-on expertise.